*UPDATE: EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1ST*
To anyone donating to Clinton’s prison account: please note that as of TOMORROW, August 1st, only people who are on the visitation list are allowed to send money. If you’re not on this list and transfer money to Clinton’s prison account, he will definitely not receive it and you run the chance of having your money sent back. We’ve also heard transferring money when you’re not on the visitation list could get the people on death row into trouble or could result in you being restricted from writing – so please be mindful!
To donate to Clinton directly, please do so via his prison account (the ‘Trust Fund Deposit’). With this account and the money in it, Clinton can buy some extra things in prison. He can use it to buy commissary (extra food, snacks etc.) or to buy new t-shirts, shoes, or a typewriter if he needs it. Money in the prison account makes life in prison slightly easier. If you would like to make a deposit into Clinton’s trust fund account, please follow these steps:
1) Go to https://tdcj-ecommdirect.portal.texas.gov/.
2) Click on the box that says “I accept the terms and conditions” and click ‘confirm’ at the bottom of the page.
3) Type in Clinton’s ID number (999447) and his last name.
4) If Clinton’s name pops up, click ‘confirm’.
5) Click on ‘Trust Fund Deposit’ on the left side of the page.
6) Type in the amount you wish to send him and click ‘add to cart’.
7) Click on ‘check out’.
8) Follow the steps to pay.
Clinton will receive the money on his prison account and will receive a notification that you sent him the money.
If you wish to support the foundation and help us in covering legal expenses and raising awareness about Clinton’s case, please consider donating to the Clinton Young Foundation.
Read more about the TDCJ restriction here.