On Wednesday April 21, at 01:30 pm Texas time (20:30 Dutch time), the closing arguments in Clinton’s case will take place on Zoom and will be live broadcasted on YouTube. After these closing arguments, the judge will write a recommendation to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals on the question of whether Clinton should receive a new trial.
HOW TO WATCH
You can watch these closing arguments with us. Follow these steps:
* Sign up to attend our Facebook event;
* We will post the link of the hearing on the event page on Wednesday at 01:30 pm;
* We will also send out the link through our newsletter. Sign up by leaving your emailaddress at the bottom of this page.
* Please do NOT place any comments under the YouTube video;
* Please do NOT record any part of this hearing;
* Please do NOT post anything – video of photos of the hearing – on your social media (the YouTube video clearly says “do not record”).
Want to know what happened during Clinton’s evidentiary hearing in January? Read our full report here.